When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Work is so boring!

So I got a second job. I still work full time as a therapist but Massage Envy has let me add on like 20 more hours as a Sales Associate. I have been training until this week. And now that I am actually working I realized how boring this freakn job is! Holy crap! This is why I am a therapist and why I dont just work at a computer all the time. Cause it sucks. I started working front desk at 4 today and it is almost 9 and I feel like I have been here my whole life! BORING! So if you start getting random texts from me between 4 and 10 on tuesday, wednesday, and friday's it's cause I am bored at work. So until I text you I guess.........

1 comment:

Heather K said...

Well I texted you the other day and you never texted back? =)