When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have I told any of you guys that I am IN LOVE!! WAH!!! And I keep falling more and more in love! We are doing long distance which sucks big time. But everytime that I get to see him I fall in love more! 50 days! Only about 4 1/2 weeks till we are done with long distance though. Anyways heather's husband zach took our engagement pictures and they turned out so so good! These are a few of heathers favorites she posted them on my blog so I could look at some of them so I decided I would just post them. They are in color and black and white. I am excited for our announcements. Jackie Hatch is designing them and sent me a sneak peak the other day and I love them. I just can't wait! Wedding plans are not my strength but luckily I have a bazillion sisters who are all willing to help! This wedding will turn out after all! lol! Anyways More posts to come as I move this weekend and start a new job and all! Lots of love!
































2 comments:

kira lee said...

my favorite is the one where youa re kissing his cheek!!

Reina said...

I didnt know you had a blog-i just happened to run into it! Congratulations on your engagement! You two look so extremely Happy together! Congrats again!