When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Visiting my two Best Buddies!

I had a really good weekend! I went up to see my friend Bridget in Rexburg at BYU I and Annie decided to come too and see me! It was a really good weekend! I hadnt seen Annie since May and I always love seeing bridget! Annie came and stayed the night with me at My friend Lindsay's! Who I loved seeing too. And she is having a boy!! Thanks lindsay for letting us crash your house and taking me to craft shows and stores! I will be crafty someday! Anyways it was a good weekend. Me bridget and Annie had a crazy photo shoot friday night which I will post and then the rest of the weekend was spent with bridget and lindsay and craft shows, watching bridget rock the byu i volleyball court and going to the temple. My friend Hailee drove up with me and came to the temple with us. I love the picuters! The temple is amazing there! It is HUGE! It was a great weekend and a good get away! Thanks everyone!
I decided I'd start with some normal pictures! I love this picture cause me and bridget can't take a normal picture together! Not because of me! BRIDGET!! lol! But I actually love this one!
I love this picture! Hailee snapped this! I was freezing so Bridget was warming me up! Rexburg is a lot colder then Nampa!

Me and Bridget! Nice Poses eh?


I like this! A picture of the full temple with me and bridget!



Bridget me and Hailee! This temple is amazing!

Bridget me and Hailee again!

Probably my favorite picture of the whole weekend!

I think this one was acting constipated but I started laughing!

This one is I think the face we wold make on a roller coaster!

The face we'd make when I hot guy comes in the room! This is explains why me and bridget are single and Annie isn't! Ha ha!

Just some crazy faces!

More faces!

Check out bridgets eyes! Oh I love her faces!

We're retarded!
One of the strangest feelings I have ever felt was when my arizona life collided with my Idaho life! It's weird to have your Arizona best friend and your Idaho Best friend both be with you! I mean I loved it but it was a strange feeling! Love you girls!

1 comment:

Heather K said...

You are a lucky girl to have so many fun friends. I am amazed at how many friends you have made in IDAHO! That is a talent you know! Looks like a fun weekend. Glad you stopped by to say hi to us too!