When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Melissa Joan Hart???????

So I've been told a lot in the past few years that I look like Melissa Joan Hart. You know Sabrina the Teenage witch. Complete strangers will tell me that. Like today my roomates friend was down and she's like you get this a lot I know but you look just like Melissa Joan Hart. lol. So I figured I would post a picture of me and of Melissa and you guys should tell me what you think!!! Fun little game Huh?? My roomate in the picture with me gets told she looks like her a lot too. What do you guys think?? I tried to find a picture with similar expressions on my face and Melissa Joan Harts. Ha ha ha! 


7 comments:

Heather K said...

You kinda do. She's cute so I guess it's a compliment or maybe you were acting like a witch?

Unknown said...

lol, i think you do,but i never thought of it until i saw your picture together. I think your so cute, and i hope you haveing so much fun!

Elise said...

messy banessy!!!! yea you guys kinda do look a like but you're cuter. of course that's only because you have the same genetics as me because without me in your family you wouldn't be as hot. lol jk..love ya

The Stangers said...

I think you do, but you are much hotter. No doubt about it!

Leah Haymore said...

Vanny you look like her, but I bet you have a better fanny!! I love you girl and miss you so much!! I love all our talks!!

Brad and Alliene said...

I can't believe you visited my boring blog. Now that I can assume you will be a regular visitor I will have to add a "Crafty Camper" section to my blog! Who wouldn't love to come to my blog for great camp craft ideas? Ha! When are you coming to AZ to give me a massage?

camille said...

Dang you actually do look kinda like her...I didn't think so until I saw the pics.