When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

Friday, March 27, 2009

Moving out!


So I have been living with like 5 to 6 other girls for the last 18 months. It has been a really good for me and really fun. But it was just time for me to move out. I'm saving up to buy a truck by hopefully my birthday at the end of august and so that is my motivation for moving out. I'm living with rachelle now and it is super fun! I love tenley!! And what do you know I've gotten a lot more sleep lately! Which is a blessing cause I was having a hard time staying awake at work some days. Anyways I am gonna post a picture of the truck I want so everyone needs to keep me motivated!

7 comments:

Heather K said...

That is a bad A** truck!! Hang in there.....we hope to visit sometime. Thank goodness for sisters that double as friends! LOVE YA!

manderson said...

Oh yeh...Chevy all the way!! Awesome that you're living with your sister!

camille said...

Dang! I said Dang! You'd look extra hot driving that huge truck! I'd be afraid I'd run over someone in that truck! I hope you really do buy it for yourself on your b-day...you deserve it!

Unknown said...

Dang how nice, we just bought a Truck, i love it LOVE IT!! GOod luck, and how fun living with Rachelle!

kira lee said...

i've been getting more sleep too... i guess the other girls are just less tempting to stay up late with...haha

Anonymous said...

i miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that truck is sexy!! :) haha when you get it u best take me for a ride! *hehe*

Ashley Jones said...

That is a sweet truck! I bet you are having a blast living with the Hurds! We love ya and miss ya, We'll see you soon in AZ!! Yeah!