When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Weird week!

My week has been a weird one. I've just felt a little off. Little things have been irritating me which usually doesn't happen. And no if anyone was thinking it it wasn't pms. Which makes it even more weird. So I think that i am going to go to twin to visit heather to just get away for a few days and just be with my sister. A little time away never hurt anyone. Maybe it is because of the Bachelor. I hurt for melissa lol. Hm.......... I dont think that is it. But hopefully I can go to twin and that it helps me stop being a freak!!! 

2 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

i've been feeling grumpy lately too... although mine is financial stress, and i become very short & irritable. money is always the most stressful part of my life! i'm anal, and worry too much about it! poor scott! :)

Heather K said...

We are really excited to see you and play and make you yummy food! We love you and everyone has stressful yucky weeks and that is ok.