When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Things I love and Things I hate about my job!

Things I hate:
1.MOLES!!!
2.Stinky feet
3.Smokers
4.Clients who don't speak English
5.Moaners
6.Old men that relax too much(if you know what I mean)
7.Bad Breath
8.Bacne
9.Giving a 2 hour at 8am!
10.Little tips!

Things I love:
1.Nice hours
2.Pretty good pay
3.Not having to wash my own sheets or provide my own lotion
4.One free massage a month!
5.Every other massage just 20 bucks an hour!(that is for me to get a massage)
6.Funny clients
7.Requested clients
8.HUGE TIPS!
9.Getting rid of a clients headache
10.Finding a trigger point and helping it release!
11.Hugs from clients when they feel better
12.Listening to clients brag about me to the front desk girls!
13.Changing a clients lifestyle for the better!

I actually love my job! Being a massage therapist is very very rewarding! But can sometime be nasty! It's a good thing I can stomach a lot! lol! But I'm very very fortunate to have such a good job. I plan to work as a therapist for a long long time! And in Rachelle's words family gets massages for Free Ninety Free! lol! So family let me know if you want a massage!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Im like family RIGHT?? maybe if i lived closer. Man what i would KILL for a message. Ahhh....im just enjoying thinking about the thought of it!

Heather K said...

He he I don't think I better post what I love and hate about my job. You are so buff and good at what you do. Easy to offer the free massages to family when there are only 2 of us in Idaho. It could be a 2nd job in AZ!

The Stangers said...

You are an AMAZING therapist! You have made me feel better so many times and I am so glad that you are my friend.
PS~ Even though you don't like moles, you still like enchiladas mole, right? What about guacamole? :)

Leah Haymore said...

I laughed my butt off when I read this! I love you so much and can't wait to see you pretty soon! PS Can you work on my shoulder again when you come down! I have had so much more relief since last time you worked on it, but like an idiot I played in a volleyball tournament on Saturday and it now hurts like the "H" word again!!