When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Single Adult Prom!

So we had Young Single Adult prom this weekend. Since the boys in our ward were lame and only like 3 boys asks dates a group of us all went. It was fun to get all dressed up cause I hadn't done that for a while. But it was fun cause we danced the night away. I loved it! Anyways here are some pictures!
Here's us girls! Super fun!

Alexis snapped a picture of me doing the worm! lol Everyone loved it cause I was in a formal ha ha!

So we decided we went to the dance to find our Eternal Companion and what do you know my friend Paul was wearing a tie that matched my dress! lol! Can you say Eternity! JK

Here's our group! Los of fun!


2 comments:

kira lee said...

i'm really sad i wasn't there when you did the worm.

Heather K said...

You look beautiful and crazy doing the worm. The lame boys!!!! Remind me to tell you something funny Sydney said about the first picture. LOVE YA!