When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunday

So I just put up a new song. It's called thinking of you by Katy Perry. She is freakn weird but I like some of her songs. This one being one of them. It's just sort of how I feel. I havent blogged in a while so someday I will add some more pictures. Anyways sunday was like the worst day ever. First I found out the guy I dated over the summer was engaged. I tried to take a peak at the girls ring but had no luck. I dont know why it bothered me cause I have zero feelings for him its just weird. Then I got told that me and my roomates dont live in ward boundaries anymore and have to start going to a different ward. And they are releasing me from my calling. Yeah it made me really sad. And then I got an email and found out one of my friends was in a car accident. The friend is fine but it just was a bad day to find that out. So me and my roomate and one of my friends went on a walk last night and it really really helped. I love idaho and the weather here. They have green belts made to just walk or ride your bike all through the town. So it was fun to go on a sunday walk and actually have it be really green and beautiful. Today has been good.

4 comments:

Heather K said...

So you had a BAD DAY! Bummer about the ward boundaries. You were so good at your calling. But it was alot of work and most people only do that for a few years. So maybe you will get another calling that will be fun or make you grow spiritually. I love ya and can't wait to hang out this weekend a little. I've worked alot so I'm ready for a break.

Elise said...

i'm glad i heard about your bad day from you and didn't have to only read about it...i hope the rest of the week goes better for you...it was fun talking to you, and i put in a good word for idaho with dad, so maybe, just maybe someday!....love ya

Natalie said...

so remember how we were friends in AZ in the MMC ward.... I am so happy I found you have a blog!!! I like blogs better than facebook- I can keep up with you now!! I freaking love you Vanessa, and I finally visited St. David... and I will admit, I liked the place!! We need to keep in touch better because I miss you like crazy :)

Travis and Bridget Shumaker said...

Vanessa Elizabeth Jones!!! without the Elizabeth!! i was so bored today, i was looking around at some of my friends blogs and ta-dah!! Vanessa Jones!!! :) love you chica.
i'm glad to here our walked helped you out.
hey come check out my blog at:
www.bridgetnielson.blogspot.com
and i totally just blabbed my mouth off about you!!! :)