When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

Friday, June 5, 2009

Bored Babysitting Tenley!

So I figure that I could write a little while I babysit. Tenley is the best little baby. Well I guess she isnt little anymore. She's starting to walk. Infact she is trying to chase jack right now but just fell on her butt. lol. I will have to say that I have the cutest nieces in the whole wide world. I just love them all! I just am lucky enough to see tenley almost everyday. She finally gets excited when I come over and gives me the cheesiest smile! She is a cheese ball. Seriously! I was talking to Leah on the phone today and I was telling her how I dont have to try to make tenley laugh she makes me laugh. Then she laughs harder when I laugh! Rachelle you and scott have a goofy kid! So I my life has been crazy lately. Let's see. My dad came down. It was a fun little weekend. From running in the sprinklers with the girls to giving dad a massage at midnight. Needless to say that I hadnt told my dad I bought a car. I was a little scared of his reaction. I dont think he is very happy with me. Sorry dad! But I promise I can afford it! Then I called my work and they were nice enough to let me come to work late so we could go play raquet ball early. My dad is so good! She are you scott! I just plain out suck lol. I'm a bat kind of girl not a racket. Needless to say dad and scott played eachother and I just stood there trying to dodge the ball so I wouldnt get hit. And yet somehow I was still sore the next morning! That's weird! But it was a fun weekend. Well and I guess since the word is out I'll post a picture of my car! BAH! I BOUGHT A NEW CAR! It's an '09 pontiac vibe! And I love every bit of it. The seats fold down so my massage table slide right in. Which is why I was gonna get a truck. But this gets way better gas mileage and is way cuter. I've loved the three free months of xm radio but three months is just about up. Sad day! Anyways I have loved it and so have my friends! Atleast I think. A certain friend on a mission thinks they are ugly! Poor guy lol cause he's might have to drive it! Next well I moved into a new apartment. Not new it is really old but new to me. lol. But the two girls I was living with are moving out. One got into dixie state the other one is moving home. I'm not sure what i will do yet. I think I might have found a girl to room with. Rent is cheap though so it ok. I'm also staying in my singles ward. I met with the bishop of the ward that I am supposed to be in and he told me to pray about it. And i did and feel like I need to stay in my old ward for atleast the summer. Which already I have seen reasons why. I've met new friends there lately who have helped me out a lot. Who would have thought an 18 year old just graduated senior could have such good advice and help me in life! Me Vanessa who is the queen of advice for people. Once again I was talking to leah about my friend Bridget today. I never thought someone so much younger then me could help me so much. Leah laughed really hard when I said that Bridget and my other amazing friend Hailee have so much energy and sometimes is wears me out. Love it though! Leah just couldn't believe that someone could wear me out. lol! Anyways I am so excited for this summer. Lots of fun coming with all my friends! BAH Bridget and Kira I am so excited! We've already done some crazy stuff. One of my favorites is drive in movies! Love it! Another is we drove to oregon on saturday just cause I had never gone! We ate in a town right on the border and sadly I got food poison! But I am all better now. Needless to say I am not a big fan of oregon! Then monday we decided to make a music video! I am so excited to see it. One of our guy friends is editing it. Dont worry I will post it. I'm excited for this crazy summer. Yesterday I was giving a massage and I looked up to the clock and it has the date on it and realized yesterday was June 4th. Which meant it had been 1 year since nolan left for his mission! Crazy how time flies. So all together he has served 17 1/2 months. Time is flying by. The other day I got a note in my work file asking if I could meet with the clinic manager. I was a little nervous at first. But she was really happy when I walked in and kept commenting on my hair so I was like few nothing bad lol! Anyways she asked me to be on of the three clinic therapist assistants. I was shocked cause I am one of the youngest therapist. I just work hard cause I love my job! But I'm excited for this position! I gave my first practical today. Which basically is a free massage for me from a therapist who has passed the verbal interview. I was so nervous until I realized that the girl was more nervous then me. Then I realized wait I already have the job she's the one trying to get it! lol! Made it a lot better! It went really really well. Anyways I am really really honored to be one of the three they picked! Hard work pays off! Well now that I have written a book I'll post some pictures!

This is tenley right now. I changed her diaper and she stole it from me and this is the face she made when I asked for it back. Oh I love her! Here is my car. Pretty much exact! I think mine might be a little darker. But mine has the spoiler and tinted windows! Love it!So I dont know if I should clame these two girls lol! This is at the drive in the other week! This picture cracks me up. We are stuffing our freakn faces and laughing out butts off. That seems to happen with us three togther. Bridget is on the left and is one of my favorite people in the whole world! Only known her for like a month too! Love ya bridget! And then Kira is on my right! She's just about the best roomate I could ask for. I've loved our late night runs and our funny burst of laughter! I'm gonna miss living with you! Love you Kira!

4 comments:

Heather K said...

Good Ramblings.....I have been meaning to call you and ask how your promotion turned out? I love ya and am glad you are having FUN!

kira lee said...

wow. that was like the longest post ever. i can't believe i actually read it all. but it almost made me cry! we do still have a month of living together!!! (and I won't be leaving until january now, so we still have a good 6 months)

Elise said...

dude. sounds like your life is exciting. so much better than mine. :P i'm moving home in 3 weeks though and hten the big decision of where to next comes into play! bah!! good luck

Travis and Bridget Shumaker said...

hahahah. oh i'm so proud of you. you totally just wrote a book. now i can say that i'm not the only one. =]
I love you so much Vanessa. I'm so glad that we get along so well and can spend all day everyday together and still have the best laughs ever, and the best talks ever. I cried this morning when I woke up, cuz i realized that I'm leaving in September which means no more hanging out with my Vanessa. I'm still crying about that.
Dude. I love you. <3