When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thought of the day!

So I have a lot of time to think while I give massages. Most people dont talk so I just have time to "meditate". I woke up in a weird mood this morning. I had had a conversation last night that was really deep and good for me. It just got late and I got tired so we didnt finish the conversation and it left me thinking. So needless to say I woke up thinking of the conversation. And It made my whole day like off. But now that the day is over and it is almost time for bed i've decided what my ultimate thought of the day is. It's that life sucks. It sucks sometimes. The lord gives us little speed bumbs in our life and it sucks to get over them. But he also sends people to give us that little extra push so we are able to get over them. Even if those people are only in our lives long enough to push us over thats it then they are gone I am thankful the lord sends those people. I dont open up to many people. Because what is the point when they have to leave soon to like school or mission or whatever it may be. And I have been told to not make my problems other peoples problems. But sometimes I need to just get it off my chest. So I have a question. How do you find that happy medium of needing to talk to someone but not to the point that it makes it their problem? And how do you open up when you need to even when you know whoever it is you are talking to won't be there in a few months?? Any advice would help thanks!

5 comments:

Heather K said...

I think if someone is genuinely concerned about you and wants to talk about stuff and you are comfortable with them and they are helping you feel positive and happier. Then why not. I am always there for you buddy and I love ya sis! CALL ME and let me know if you're coming down to play on my birthday weekend?

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

YOU COME VISIT YOUR SISTER! i know we talk about some things, but other things maybe you aren't as comfortable talking about with me, and that's ok. But know you are always welcome to! :) And as far as reserving feelings and problems, I am usually the same way Ness.. I only open up to people that I know I can trust. Anyway, thanks for hanging out last night! It was lots of fun with you an Nat, even though I teased you a lot. And you teased me. :P Love ya.

Kimberly said...

Your two sisters gave you the best advice! I can only echo what they have already said. If you need to talk, and you trust the person, then by all means, get it off your chest. We are here to help each other out. I know if someone needed to open up to you, you would be there for them. You can expect that in return. Love ya, Idaho!

Elise said...

dude you just made me cry. i've had like the crappiest day of my life, and i was just thinking that if it weren't for miranda i'd be asking if i could quit right now. me and her have talked all semester, but hadn't become good friends until just really recently, and i was kind of upset that heavenly father didn't let me find her earlier. the thing is that i NEED her right now. she's one of those people in my life that i'll only be close to for 2 weeks, but she has already changed me, and will continue to for the next week. the path of life is set up just like the family fun run used to be with important people set up to give you a little drink of water when you're totally wiped out. the amazing part about it though, is that sometimes, you're given that extra boost of energy that allows you to have a water fight while you thought you wouldn't be able to take another step. take advantage of the people in your life who make the run worth all the sweat. i love you girl

Travis and Bridget Shumaker said...

what is it with you making me cry so much lately. I know exactly what you're talking about and I'm sorry dude. its all my fault. I have to go to school, but now i dont even want to. :(
but seriously girl. dont worry about it. I'm here for you. dont worry about putting too much on me. i'm sure it will never phase me. remember the drive we had a few weeks ago? Just know that i'm here and dont worry about how long i'm going to be here, cuz i will ALWAYS be here. just think, we know each other now. we love each other now. nothing will get in our way. even if its half of the state.
I LOVE YOU!!