When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Member Missionary??

So I'm babysitting tenley and since the backyardagains are on and she is glued to the tv I thought it would be a good time to tell everyone about me week. I'm trying to blog more. Even if no one reads them I atleast write it down sort of like a journal. Cause I am really bad at writing in my journal. So this can just be my journal lol. So this week has been great but crappy and interesting at the same time. It started out weird. Sunday was good I love church and all but I was thinking about nolan all day. He went to visit my grandma and grandpa jones and elise last week cause he was only like 10 minutes from them but was getting transferred. Anywyas he said some thing to my grandma that really made me think. I had some good discussions with some of my friends about it. And after everyones advice I decided that for the next 6 months me and nolan need to focus on ourselves and what we are doing in our lives right now. So I wrote him and told him how I felt and that I felt like we need to not write for the rest of his mission. It was one of the hardest things I've ever done cause I enjoy writing him each week and look forward to his emails each week. But he is amazing and agreed that that would be a good idea. So we decided he would call me when he got home but other then that the only contact we'll have is like a package every couple months like only for birthdays. Anyways I was a little sad at first. But I think it will be good. So then yesterday was a pretty good day. Work was work as usual but then me and my friend bridget decided we wanted to go on a walk. A really long walk! She says I'm gonna be at my goal weight just from our walks together. We walked for a good 2 1/2 hours. And it was amazing to just walk and talk! Thanks bridget! You're the best! Then we had institute which was amazing. After institute the whole institute went bowling. They rented out the bowling alley for us and oh my gosh it was so fun! I got just a little hyper! Bridget and Hailee make me hyper! We were like running and screaming and laughing and drinking dr pepper and mountain dew. Some how I still managed to bowl a 148 ha ha! But the best part is that my friend Becca came! She is an investigator and has been coming to Family Home Evening sometimes. But she has turned me down for every other activity. But she actually came this time. I dont think she had ever seen my hyper and was just laughing at me. After we were done and we left she text me thanking me for inviting her. And said she hadnt had so much fun in a long time. And said she loved how happy I always am. So I took that as oh you want to be happy? lol so I text her and told her that the church is what makes me happy and asked her if she wanted to come to church with me. And she said yes! She Said YES!!! She only has one skirt so I am taking her skirt shopping on saturday! I'm excited! I just cant wait! I will blog about it after we go! I hope and pray she doesnt back out because she is getting ready to hear the most improtant thing she will ever hear! And if she is willing it will change her life for the better forever! I love our church and I am so thankful for it!

1 comment:

Heather K said...

Wow you wrote off Nolan! he he Way to make you both focus on what's important at this time. TIMING TIMING TIMING!