When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

Monday, June 22, 2009

Bowling with my pals!!!!!!!!!

So after institute the other night we went bowling! And we didnt even have to pay for it! Institute did! They spoil us a little! Anyways it was probably the the best bowling game ever! I had more fun then I've had in a long time! We were really hyper! We even had a dance for when someone got a spare and when someone got a strike! Everyone thought we were insane but we didn't care cause it was so fun. And because we were so hyper it brought up opprotunities with a friend to talk about happiness and the church! So it was a good thing! Here are some pictures! I stole them from bridgets facebook! Thanks bridget!

Me and bridget drinking the two best drinks in the whole world! Mountain Dew and dr.pepper!

Alexis Bridget and I taking a breather after a intense game of bowling lol


Bridget and I oh I love this girl!


Bridget bowled between my legs! It was so scary! I think she got like 1 pin ha ha ha!

This is a picture of our spare dance lol! These are three of my favorite people ever Alexis Bridget and Hailee!!!

2 comments:

Travis and Bridget Shumaker said...

bahahahaha...
bahahahahaha...hahaha.
oh what a night. =]
glad you posted these pics cuz i was too lazy to put them on my blog. :)
love ya, your highness. =]

Heather K said...

Looks like a fun time of being ADD crazy! I miss you!