When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

Thursday, June 18, 2009

One more thing!

So I just wanted to talk more about mine and bridgets walk! So bridget is trying to help me talk better. Because I am really bad at it lol! And that is one of the things that in the next six months I want to really work on and get better at. Anyways I did ok on the walk. So thanks bridget for listening to me and being patient! Love your guts girl! And if anyone needs to clear there mind take a friend and go walk the greenbelt! Changes your life! LOVE IT! After writing a post the other week and reading people feed back it's made me really really want to try to trust people and let them help me. So thank you guys for your cooments back the other week! Because it is true heavenly father send people to us and wants us to use them! I am so thankful for that!

1 comment:

Travis and Bridget Shumaker said...

=] the walk was incredible and i'm glad that we did it. I gained alot from it and it sounds like so did you. I really think we need to do that more often because then we will ge used to talking to each other!! :) so you know I'm ALWAYS here to go for a walk/talk with you!! I love you and I'm so proud of you for befriending Beca and getting her to church. I will try my hardest to help you out with the whole thing. I love you Vanessa and good job blogging this morning. :)