When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My crazy life!

So I have been doing some crazy things lately! I dont have pictures of all of them! But the ones I do have pictures of are softball for FHE some late night AppleBee runs and other crazy things! This summer has been fun so far! I love softball but thought I had gottan old and fat. So I am glad we just played slow pitch. I forgot how easy it is to slam that ball ha ha. But harder to run after hitting it. Needless to say I forgot that some of my muscles existed. lol! But it was a fun night. Then we played basketball the same night. So I was really sore. I went down to eagle island with heather and her kids and rachelle. It was super fun. I usually dont like water cause I dont swim well but it was fun! So here are a few pictures that make me laugh.


Me and my Favorite Bridget!!! YUP!



Bridget me and Kira trying to catch the Mountain dew at the drive in movie!


Hailee Kira Me and Bridget at applebee's! Love that place


Kira and me in our softball outfits!



Thats right!! lol!

2 comments:

Travis and Bridget Shumaker said...

awh!!! loved the post. :) crazy how many things we can do in one week. hahaha.
I LOVE YOU!!

Heather K said...

Sounds like fun! Wish we lived even CLOSER!!!! I had a blast with you!