When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

Monday, July 13, 2009

Ode to a Moldy Mole!

It was a quarter to nine when I stepped in
I didn't want to be there is that a sin?
Cause I was at work on a Saturday
but I decided I should probably stay.
Sometimes my job can be a little gross
but I figured I had probably already seen the worst
until a man walked in around 80 years old
and the last thing I thought I'd see would be mold!
He seemed nice enough talking to me
I wish I knew what I was gonna see
I should have been prepared I've seen if before
but I wasn't prepared for what was in store.
As I undraped his back to start
what I saw stopped my heart
it was a cluster of moles lining his spine
It would have been ok but it was a special kind!
It was moldy moles what more can I say?
My eyes got big, I didn't want to stay.
But I just kept going cringing inside
I'll be honest I almost cried!
I finished the massage like I always do
the whole time wondering why I went to massage school?
Now you all know what I go through every day
So if you see a moldy mole stay away!!!

6 comments:

Travis and Bridget Shumaker said...

bahahahaha. oh that was a great Ode!!! i loved it and I still dont know why you continue to work with these crazy things. YUCK!!!! you're a trooper. but its crazy what money can get us to do. :)

kira lee said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Dessa Mae said...

I read lots of wonderful things about you on Bridget's blog. Where do you work? I want send my friend for a massage for her birthday.
That's gross you had to go through that! Ewww!

Kimberly said...

LOL! you are too funny. and that is DISGUSTING. ppl are just plain nasty..that's all i can say....

Heather K said...

Thank heavens nurses get to wear gloves for our nasty stuff! You nasty girl! He he

Leah Haymore said...

LOL! You hilarious! I need more ODE's to make me Pee my pants! after all my name is Leah PEAH!! I love you and miss you! I can't wait to laugh our butts off in a few weeks!