When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Boot Camp!!!

So I was talking to Leah on the phone last night as she drove home from St.David and I was telling her how I want a flat stomach and a smaller butt. But that I needed some motivation to get started. So she says she is putting me through boot camp! lol! And yes Leah is totally addicted to working out and running and she admits she is going to be a nazi! lol! I'm a little scared! jk! I'm kind of lazy when it comes to working out so I hope my "nazi" sister can keep me motivated lol! Love you leah!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SO i just had my B A B Y and i need a BOOT camp. Maybe we can get flat stomachs and smaller butts together!!

Heather K said...

That sounds scary....but let me know what she tells ya. I think we could all use a flatter stomach. I mostly just need to not pig out as much!

Leah Haymore said...

V so I just barely read this! LOL I did send you through boot camp but then you stopped answering my phone calls! I know I can be a little pushy, But working out sets off Endorphines which make you feel better! I can boot camp you up again if needed! Just give me a hollar I am totally up for it!